Wednesday 9 July 2008

Justin Theroux

So 'Charlies Angels: Full Throttle' was on the other day, and I feel no shame admitting that I watched it. Where my shame lies is that it was possibly the 20-something-th time that I've watched it... That said, everytime I watch it and Shamus O'Grady appears, I always say the same thing to whomever I've forced to watch it with me/usually myself: "I love him!" And I do. I love you Justin Theroux!

He played two different characters in SATC - and I loved both of them, even though one was an ass; he was in Ally McBeal (seriously, a guest appearance in Ally McBeal may aswell be a stamp of greatness); Six Feet Under; Alias; Mulholland Drive; American Psycho; ZOOLANDER (!) and a whole load of other things that I'm going to put on my blockbuster wishlist.

Now I realise he's not out of work - he co-wrote and stars in 'Tropic Thunder' with Ben Stiller - nor should he ever be! (LOVE) But I just want to make a point that he is always welcome in any show ever.

1 comment:

The Cast List said...

i should know who this guy is considering hes appeared in some of my favourite shows, but i dont.