Sunday 29 June 2008

Sarah Buxton


Otherwise known as the Queen of Sunset Beach. I'm actually surprised Mojo didn't beat me to adding her, because I possess nowhere near the level of appreciation for Sarah Buxton that Mojo does. Having said that, I did watch a dodgy film with Buxton and someone who appeared to look like Alyssa Milano. The film may have been dodgy, but at least it showcased Buxton's acting skills- I will say they were comparable to Famke's in Model By Day, but even more cringeworthy. Despite that, Buxton is included in the Cast List for her pantomime villain expertise and not actual acting ability. Surprisingly she actually starred in a film this year called Japan, and she'll be in a film with Ashton Kutcher in 2009 called Spread. But her resume is looking pretty sparse, and judging by photo's of her on IMDB she definitely needs to shift back into the mainstream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you know that I only came here just now to add her lol. I seriously just spent half an hour scouring youtube for a clip worthy of showcasing her awesomeness and I even signed up to some random sarah buxton fansite to find an appropriate picture lol. Damn you sabla for beating me to it!! Seriously though. She's awesome.